While using state-of-the-art CNC equipment to the more traditional manual Lathes and Mills, Elan Technologies offers world-class support and services to their customers. In any industry, if our clients require the resources to develop prototypes or production parts, Elan Machining provides the engineering expertise, machining resources and quality control systems to deliver superior components.
- 2010 Haas VF4SS – 50 X 20 X 25 CNC Mill with 4th axis
- 1996 Cincinnati Arrow 500 – 20 X 20 X 20 CNC Mill
- 1995 Cincinnati Falcon 200 – 8 X 12 with 8” Chuck CNC Lathe
- 1995 Flow Bengal – 20 X 36 Waterjet
- Various manual lathe’s and mill’s.
Elan Machining has not only provided support for our in-house projects like: Indy Racing League, Champ Car, European Super League Formula Series, GTLM, Star Mazda and F2000 but has a wide customer base in various industries like Military and Defense, SATCOM, Aerospace, Sporting Goods, and a multitude of other world-class racing series.